The CDSS has developed software products for various purposes that are available for download.
- StateCU is used to estimate historical CU
- StateDGI is used to process spatial data for use in consumptive use, ground water and surface water modeling analyses
- StateDMI is used to automate processing, provide quality control, and format data for CDSS software tools, such as StateCU and StateMod
- StateMod is a monthly and daily surface water allocation and accounting model capable of simulating various historical and future water management policies in a river basin
- StateView is an interactive data viewing tool for the CDSS HydroBase that also has a spatial component.
- StateWB calculates a basin-wide water balance
- TSTool processes time series data, in particular, to create model input files and process model results for StateCU and StateMod. This tool also provides data viewing capabilities.
- Lease Fallow Tool (LFT) was developed to simplify and streamline the evaluation of historic depletions (consumptive use) and return flows from irrigation, and the review of lease-fallowing projects.
The CDSS also provides baseline data sets related to various software programs which are described in the Modeling Data
Third Party Software
Groundwater and return flow software developed outside of CDSS.
- MODFLOW 2000 is a finite-difference groundwater model developed by the US Geological Survey for use in conjunction with baseline data sets developed through CDSS
- IDS Alluvial Water Accounting System (IDS AWAS), available through Colorado State University (CSU), calculates groundwater return flows using the Glover method