What is CDSS?
San Juan / Dolores
Yampa / White
Ground Water (Water Levels)
Third Party Software
Consumptive Use (StateCU)
Surface Water (StateMod)
Water Budget (StateWB)
Division 1 South Platte
Division 2 Arkansas
Division 3 Rio Grande
Division 4 Gunnison
Division 5 Colorado
Division 6 Yampa / White
Division 7 San Juan / Dolores
Modeling Dataset Documentation
Welcome to Colorado's Decision Support Systems!
Colorado's Decision Support Systems (CDSS) is a water management system developed by the Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB) and the Colorado Division of Water Resources (DWR) for each of Colorado’s major water basins.
has been upgraded with new features and a new look!
The CDSS provides users with the following data, tools, and products:
- From water resource data access to sophisticated modeling, the DSS has been implemented, to various degrees, for all river basins within the state.
– These web-based tools can be used without additional software so that users can easily access all the CDSS’s water data.
– Specific software products used to develop the CDSS in various basins are available for users to download for either creating new models or using baseline data sets (Modeling Data).
– Baseline data sets developed through the CDSS are available for various Software Products.
– Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data developed through the CDSS are available for download for each of the divisions throughout Colorado.
– Various documents related to the CDSS are also available so that users can view or download the latest reports, technical memoranda, publications, meeting materials, and more.
How Do You Get from Data to Decisions?